Gladiator – Open Patella – Ultima Material
The Gladiator uses a rigid ROM hinge to effectively protect the ACL, MCL, and other ligaments in the knee. The rigid strapping system firmly anchors the Gladiator to the leg, avoiding the need for longer, less comfortable braces. Pins in the hinges may easily be set to limit flexion and/or extension.
The Gladiator is made to protect knees with ligament sprains or tears. The heavy-duty hinge is 15 inches long and is solidly anchored into the brace’s rigid strapping system to prevent unwanted twisting and bending. The hinge may be used to control range of motion with attached pins that can be set to limit extension and flexion. The Gladiator also includes a Visco gel ring around the patella to control swelling and pain in the joint. Constructed from BioSkin’s patented material, the Gladiator is comfortable to wear, and doesn’t pinch or bind, even behind the knee.
Features and Benefits
- Ideal after knee arthroscopy
- Finger loops enable easy pull-on application
- Strapping system minimizes migration
- 100% neoprene free and latex free
- Choice of materials: Ultima™, or Stratus™
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) Sprain
- Knee Instability
- Lateral Collateral Ligament (LCL) Tear or Sprain
- Medial Collateral Ligament (MCL) Tear or Sprain
- Posterior Cruciate Ligament (PCL) Sprain
Video embedding powered by Webilop