Gladiator – Open Patella – Stratus Material
Bio Skin’s® Gladiator Knee Brace protects the ACL, MCL, and other ligaments in the knee with a 15 inch, rigid hinge. Our thin, breathable Bio Skin material provides excellent compression to prevent swelling and to give additional support. The Gladiator hinge also gives you the option of limiting flexion and extension of the knee.
The Gladiator is made to protect knees with ligament sprains or tears. The heavy-duty hinge is 15 inches long and is solidly anchored into the brace’s rigid strapping system to prevent unwanted twisting and bending. The hinge may be used to control range of motion with attached pins that can be set to limit extension and flexion. The Gladiator also includes a Visco gel ring around the patella to control swelling and pain in the joint. Constructed from BioSkin’s® patented material, the Gladiator is comfortable to wear, and doesn’t pinch or bind, even behind the knee.
Features and Benefits
- Ideal after knee arthroscopy
- Finger loops enable easy pull-on application
- Strapping system minimizes migration
- 100% neoprene free and latex free
- Choice of materials: Ultima™, or Stratus™
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) Sprain
- Knee Instability
- Lateral Collateral Ligament (LCL) Tear or Sprain
- Medial Collateral Ligament (MCL) Tear or Sprain
- Posterior Cruciate Ligament (PCL) Sprain
Video embedding powered by Webilop