CrossFire Pull on w/ Conforma Hinge – Closed Patella
Bio Skin’s CrossFire offers optimal support and excellent compression to control swelling and speed healing in a damaged joint. This brace protects the MCL, ACL and other ligaments, providing stability while limiting unwanted twisting of the knee joint.
The CrossFire™ is designed for active knees in need of extra support due to ligament tears or sprains. Each bicentric, nylon-polymer hinge weighs only one ounce, making this brace very light and surprisingly comfortable. The combination of Bio Skin’s highly compressive, thin materials and the ActiveSeam™ stitch creates a low-profile option for managing pain, swelling, and instability.
Features and Benefits
- ActiveSeam prevents chafing
- Full-knee compression to reduce swelling
- Thin, breathable material
- Contoured cut prevents bunching behind the knee
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) Sprain
- Lateral Collateral Ligament (LCL) Tear or Sprain
- Medial Collateral Ligament (MCL) Tear or Sprain
- Meniscus Tear
- Posterior Cruciate Ligament (PCL) Sprain
Apply the CrossFire to dry skin. Lotions, perspiration and wet skin make it harder to pull on.
Using both hands and a firm grip, pull the brace onto your knee and center it over your patella.
Tighten and attach all four thigh and calf straps. Attach the straps behind the leg first.